In my mind

Radiohead - Creep
Breeders - Cannonball
Cure - Lovesong
Damien Rice - Grey Room
"Well I've been here before
Sat on the floor in a grey grey room
Where I stay in all day
I don't eat, but I play with this grey grey food

Desole, if someone is prayin' then I might break out,
Desole, even if I scream I can't scream that loud

I'm all alone again
Crawling back home again
Stuck by the phone again

Well I've been here before
Sat on a floor in a grey grey mood
Where I stay up all night
And all that I write is a grey grey tune

So pray for me child, just for a while
That I might break out yeah
Pray for me child
Even a smile would do for now

'Cause I'm all alone again
Crawling back home again
Stuck by the phone again

Have I still got you to be my open door
Have I still got you to be my sandy shore
Have I still got you to cross my bridge in this storm
Have I still got you to keep me warm

If I squeeze my grape and I drink my wine
Coz if I squeeze my grape and I drink my wine
Oh coz nothing is lost, it's just frozen in frost,
And it's opening time, there's no-one in line

But I've still got me to be your open door,
I've still got me to be your sandy shore
I've still got me to cross your bridge in this storm
And I've still got me to keep you warm

Warmer than warm, yeah
Warmer than warm, yeah
Warmer than warm, yeah
Warmer than warm, yeah"


Γιαννης Αγγελακας & Νικος Βελιωτης - Θα'ρθει ο καιρος που θα σπασω την πορτα

"Θα 'ρθει ο καιρός που θα σπάσω την πόρτα
κι καρδιά μου στο φως θα χιμήξει

Θα φύγω μακριά
θα πετάξω ψηλά
θα πετάω σ' ασύλληπτα ύψη

Και τότε πια δε μπορεί
αυτή η φτηνή
αυτή η χλωμή
η τιποτένια μου θλίψη

Θα μείνει ορφανή
θα γυρνάει σαν τρελή
θα ζητάει να με βρει
και δε θα με βρίσκει

κι ούτε πρόκειται ελπίζω ποτέ να μου λείψει
και δεν πρόκειται ελπίζω ποτέ να μου λείψει"



Μick Jagger - Angel in my Heart
Μιλτος Πασχαλιδης - Το πεμπτο λιονταρι
Σωκρατης Μαλαμας - Αραχνη

No comments: