In my mind.... (Christmas time)


Dave Brubeck - There'll be some changes made
(There'll be a change in the weather, a change in the sea.
Before long there'll be a change in me.
My walk will be diff'rent, my talk and my name,
Ain't nothin' about me is gonna to be the same.
I'm goin' to change my way of livin', boys, (if) that ain't enough,
Well then I'll change the way I strut my stuff,
Nobody wants you when you're old and gray.)

Beirut - Un Dernier Verre (Pour La Route)
Paolo Conte - Sparring Partner
Vaya Con Dios - Time Flies
(I'ts been such a funny day
I don't know why
Walking on an endless lane
Life passing me by
Tommorow is calling
But I'm dragging my feet
The skies are indecently clear
But I can't dtand the heat)

Noir Desir - Le Vent nous portera
(Des chromosomes dans l'atmosphère
Des taxis pour les galaxies
Et mon tapis volant dis ?
Le vent l'emportera
Tout disparaîtra mais)

Calogero ft. Passi - Face a la mer
KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The cherry Tree (γιατι εκτος απο οτι ειναι ωραιο κομματι, ο τιτλος μου θυμιζει το "Η παραξενη αγαπη του αλογου και της λευκας")
Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite

update:
Ακουγωντας τωρα Ραδιο Μυτιληνη υπαρχουν και δυο κομματακια που τριγυρναν....
Δεν ειναι Christmas time αλλα πρεπει να μπουν:)

Dj Disse - Taxi to War
Dj Shantel & Bucovina Club Orkestar - Fige ki ase me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

καλησπέρα αερικό ¨))
θέλω πολύ να προσθέσω ένα τραγούδι που μου αρέσει πολύ...
pink partini ,una notte a napoli...
ελπίζω να το ακούσεις...ευχαριστώ Μαριαλένα είναι και για σένα...με την καλησπέρα μου ¨))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfue4iDseU

aeriko said...

Πολυ ωραιο τραγουδι. Δεν ειχα ακουσει τιποτα απο Pink Martini μετα το πρωτο cd και δεν τους ειχα δει ποτε live

Καλημερα!!!